Acoustic Solutions and Sound Proofing
- Procell Acoustic foam is a fire-proof foam used in Generator sets and Engine rooms. It is very effective in stopping and absorption of low frequency noise pollution.
- Convoluted foam is a flame retardant acoustic foam used in recording studios and call centres to absorb noise and improve sound quality – also called convoluted foam tiles or egg box foam.
- Procell pyramid-shaped and wedge-shaped panels or tiles are used in both studios and industrial applications to absorb sound and improve sound quality.
- Accousound is a blended nitrile rubber acoustic absorber. The open cell structure with a complex pore geometry ensures effective absorption of airborne sounds across a broad range of frequencies. The high density provides an effective barrier to sound transmission. It is very effective for industrial applications such as generators and engine rooms.
- Rockwool is an inexpensive thermal and acoustic insulation material used as cavity-batt insulation in dry-wall systems.
Sound Absorption Values of Procell Acoustic Foam